NEW DELHI: The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has started the MBBS admission final registrations process 2019. The candidates should note that, the online window to generate the unique code will be available from February 23, 2019 to March 12, 2019.
Candidates are informed that only the ones who have successfully filled the basic registration form and have generated the unique registration code will be able to proceed to the final registration process for MMBS Final Registrations 2019.
All the candidates, in order to complete the registrations, will have to generate the unique code, and only those candidates whose application is accepted in the basic registration (including uploading of correct images), would be eligible to complete other processes.
Steps to follow for AIIMS MBBS Final registrations:
- First, visit the official website of AIIMS- aiimsexams.org
- Next, on the homepage, click on ‘academic courses’.
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Click on the link ‘Proceed for Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration(PAAR)’ in the new page that appears.
- Then, click on ‘undergraduate courses’ button
- Generate code for the exam you are applying for (MBBS/B.Sc etc)
- You will receive a code on registered email id and mobile number
- Make the payment and choose the examination centre city
Candidates are also notified, that the payment for online application form can only be done through online modes like Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking. Before paying the application fee, students can check the availability of seats of exam city by clicking on ‘Check City Choice’ option.
An application fee of Rs. 1500 with the transaction charges is to be submitted by the candidates. For SC/ST it is Rs. 1200