NEW DELHI: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the examination date sheet for IGNOU Term End Exam of June session 2019.
Candidates are informed that the exams will begin on June 1, 2019 and end on June 29, 2019. The University will be conducting examination for multiple papers in one single day.
Candidates can read the “GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF ON-LINE EXAMINATION FORM” here
Candidates can download the IGNOU June Term End Exam date sheet 2019 available on IGNOU’s official website- ignou.ac.in.
Students can check their examination date using their uniques programme code.
Candidates should also note that they can submit June Term End Examination form 2019 till March 31, 2019 without any late fee. Candidates who will miss the deadline will still get a chance to submit the term end exam form with Rs. 1000 late fee till April 10, 2019.
Candidates can follow the steps below to fill the registration forms for IGNOU June end term examinations 2019.
Steps to register for IGNOU June End term exam 2019
- First visit the official website of IGNOU-ignou.ac.in
- Click on the Term End Exam form link.
- Read The instruction and check the declaration given at the end of the instructions.
- Enter your programme code, enrolment number and select the mode of payment and login.
- Enter date of birth, gender, and preferred exam centre code.
- Next, select the course codes for which you will appear from the dropdown menu.
- For each course, you have to pay Rs. 150.
- Submit the form and pay examination fee in online mode.
- After successful submission of Examination Form, you will receive an acknowledgement with Control Number on the screen.Retain the auto generated Control Number for your reference and record.