IGNOU OPENMAT XLV 2019:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced the entrance examination dates of OPENMAT XLIV (Management Programme).
As per the schedule, the IGNOU OPENMAT XLV 2019 will be held on March 10. The test will be conducted from 10 am to 1 pm at various test centres across the country.
The OPENMAT XLV 2019 will be held at 61 exam centres.
IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card 2019: How to download
- Log on to the official website, ignou.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘hall ticket for OPENMAT XLV July 2019’ under ‘Alert’
- Enter your control number, mobile number and date of birth in the space provided
- Click on submit
- Admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take print out of the same.
Note: The varsity will not allow any candidate to appear for the exam without admit card. The candidates must report at the examination centre 45 minutes before the test begins. Further, any request to change the examination centre will not be entertained.
Important instruction for candidates:
Your Admission to the Entrance test is provisional and is subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions laid down by the university
- Please bring BLUE / BLACK Ball Point Pen for marking the Answers in the OMR Sheet.
- Please retain your admit card with you
- Application form for admission to the programme will be rejected if
- This admit card is not attached
- The result card in original is not attached. You may retain a photocopy of the result card for your record
- Cell Phone, Pagers, Calculators, Electronic Gadgets are strictly prohibited inside the Examination hall.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), established by an Act of Parliament in 1985, has continuously striven to build an inclusive knowledge society through inclusive education.
The University began by offering two academic programmes in 1987, i.e., Diploma in Management and Diploma in Distance Education, with strength of 4,528 students.
It promotes, coordinates and regulates the standards of education offered through open and distance learning in the country.
Courtesy : India Today