The demand for skilled mobile app developers is gradually increasing with the advancement of technology and the invasion of mobile devices and applications. With advancement of mobile devices and applications there is a drastic change in the way people communicate .This change is making mobile application developer one of the most in-demand and fastest growing IT career.
Skills and Responsibilities
The essential skills in a mobile application developer are:
1. Mobile developers are fluent in object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Objective-C and C++.
2. They code, test, debug, monitor and document changes for mobile applications.
3. They are skilled at working inside the development environments of one or more the top mobile OSes.
4. Mobile app developers can apply application programming interfaces (APIs) to hold mobile functionality.
5. They are familiar with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile applications.
6. They make changes and enhancements to existing mobile applications.
1. Google Associate Android Developer
2. Mobile Development Institute Certified Developer (MDICD)
3. Logical Operations’ Master Mobile Application Developer (MMAD)
4. ATC Android Certified Application Developer
5. Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): App Builder
6. IBM Certified Mobile Application Developer
Scope of Mobile App Development
The opportunities in mobile app development are endless. Some of the roles in this job profile include-
1. App developer
2. UX/UI designer
3. Growth hacker
The life and times are different as a mobile app developer. This work involves a lot of hard work and coding.
Mobile App Developer Job Outlook:
The mobile device market is growing at rapid speeds. This growth is increasing the demand for mobile application developers and the requirement for new and innovative mobile applications. The rapid growth of mobile is generating a host of employment opportunity for both corporate and freelance mobile application developers.
Some of the companies hiring mobile app developers include advertising, marketing firms and video game studios that want to build an application for clients and media firms. Recognizing mobile as an influential content distribution channel, government agencies and financial institutions can provide their core services to mobile users, software development firms and real estate agencies.
Courtesy: HIGHER EDUCATION Review
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News /Events/Scholarships