The entrance test results for MA, MSc, MCA courses has been declared by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) on its official website. Candidates can check and download their results on the official website of JNU – jnu.ac.in
JNU had conducted JNUEE 2019 from May 27 to 30, 2019. The candidates can check their JNUEE 2019 results either from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are required to enter their JNUEE 2019 user ID and password to obtain their results.
Read Article: Importance of IoT
How to check JNUEE 2019 result
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download the JNUEE 2019 results.
1. Go to the official website of JNU – jnu.ac.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “Results of MA/MSC/MCA for the academic year 2019-20”
3. It will direct to a new page of JNU’s website
4. You need to enter your JNUEE 2019 user ID and password
5. Your JNUEE 2019 result will be displayed on the screen
6. Take a print out of your JNUEE 2019 for future reference
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News /Events/Scholarships