The result was scheduled to be released on July 28, but the authorities have postponed it to August 1, 2019
The Rajasthan BSTC Counselling 2019 first seat allotment list will be released by the University of Bikaner at the official website — bstc2019.org.
Earlier, the last date for the registration for Rajasthan BSTC Counselling 2019 was extended to July 30, 2019.
Candidates, who applied for the Rajasthan BSTC Counselling 2019, can check their result by visiting the official website. The Rajasthan BSTC Counselling 2019 frist round result can be checked through candidate login.
The Rajasthan Pre-D.El.Ed examination was conducted on July 3, 2019 in which around 7 lakh candidates appeared for the examination. The BSTC Exam was conducted by Govind Guru Tribal University, Banswara.
Read Article: Challenges of studying abroad
1. Counselling registration Date from (July 5 to 26, 2019)
2. Registration fee can be depositedfrom (July 5 to 30, 2019)
3. Round 1: Choice filling date (July 8 to 30, 2019)
4. Round 1: Seat allotment (August 1, 2019)
5. Round 1: Deposit of allotment fee and reporting (August 2 to 5, 2019)
6. Upward movement after Round 1 (August 6 to 7, 2019)
7. Seat allotment after upward movement (August 8, 2019)
8. Reporting after upward movement (August 9 to 10, 2019)
9. Email ID, Helpline (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0151-2226570, 9828393124, 9784834475)
In order to check the BSTC 2019 first counselling result, the candidates need to enter Login Id and password. The allocation of seat is done on the basis of score in the exam and the choices for the course and colleges submitted by the candidates.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
Once payment is made the amount will not be refunded in any case. (in situations of any refund/reversal, disputes, charge backs and duplicate cases.)
If there is any query regarding the fee structure/ refund, dispute and thing so on, applicants may contact at the Help Line No of Coordinator, Pre D.El.Ed. Exams.,Bikaner
Transaction fees charged would not be refunded/ reversed for any refund or reversal and charge back of any transaction.
Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment.
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News /Events/Scholarships