The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has opened the online registration process for admission to the Company Secretary (CS) course. Those who are interested can apply at the official website “icsi.edu“.
The CS examination is held twice a year in the month of June and December. The application process which started from June will end on August 31, new registrations will start from September 1 and end on November 30.
From this acdemic year,exams for three subjects under the new syllabus of CS executive programme namely, tax laws, corporate and management accounting, and financial and strategic management will be OMR-based.
Students have to pay which is non-refundable.To enroll for Pre-exam test one need to remit a fee of Rs 1000.
Read Article: UAE emerging as the top destination for Indian students
Steps to Register ICSI CS online
1. Visit the official website of ICSI, on the homepage click on the “online services“
2. Now, click “Register for CS course“
3. Read all the instructions carefully
4. Click on the “Proceed to Registration” button
5. After completing the Registration process Download and print the same for future reference.
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships