UGC NET 2019: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conclude the online registration process of UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 December examination on October 9, 2019. All the interested, eligible candidates who are yet to register can apply for UGC NET December 2019 online application process from the official website, the link for which is ntanet.nic.in
The application fees can be paid up to October 10, 2019.
UGC NET 2019: Exam date
The NTA will conduct the UGC NET December 2019 exams from December 2 to December 6. Further, the NTA UGC NET 2019 admit cards will be available from November 9.
Want instant updates in your Whatsapp! Click here
How to apply for UGC NET 2019 registrations:
Log on to the official website, ntanet.nic.in
On the homepage, click on ‘NTA UGC NET 2019 December registration’
Fill in all the required information and pay the fees
Click on submit
UGC NET 2019: Paper pattern
1. The duration of the exam will be for 180 minutes for Paper I and Paper-II.
2. There will be no break between Paper I and Paper-II.
3. Paper I will comprise of 100 marks having 50 questions.
4. Paper-II will comprise of 200 marks having 100 questions.
5. The examination will be conducted in two shifts- the first shift from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and the second shift from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
6. The examination shall be conducted as a Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
Read Article: Single entrance exam for all higher education
About UGC NET:
On behalf of UGC, the National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian universities and colleges.
Courtesy: India Today
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships