State Bank of India (SBI) has released the results of the main examination conducted for the recruitment to the Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre on its official website today i.e. October 30, 2019.
SBI has made the Clerk mains result 2019 accessible on its official website — sbi.co.in/careers. SBI had conducted the main examination on September 10 and 20, 2019. The candidates who have cleared the main examination will have to attend a test for knowledge of specified opted local language as a part of the selection process. This test will be conducted before the appointment.
Want instant updates in your Whatsapp! Click here
It is to be noted that the candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be offered an appointment. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo a language test.
Candidates can check their SBI Clerk mains result 2019 either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
How to check SBI Clerk mains result 2019
1. Go to the career page of SBI — sbi.co.in/careers
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES)”
3. Press control and F (ctrl+F) and type your roll number
4. Your SBI Clerk mains result 2019 will be displayed on the screen
5. Download and take a print out of your SBI Clerk mains result 2019 for future reference
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships