Indira Gandhi National Open University has invited online applications for admissions in graduate, postgraduate, diploma and certificate courses for January 2020 sessions. Candidates interested and eligible for the courses can apply online at, ignou.ac.in.
Want instant updates in your Whatsapp! Click here
Applicants who wish to be enrolled in specific programs are advised to go to the program section available on the home page of IGNOU and select the desired program and carefully go through the instructions regarding the program like eligibility, fee details, etc.
How to apply:
1. Visit the official website
2. On the homepage, click on the link available to apply for online admissions in January 2020 session
3. A new page will appear on the display screen
4. If you are a first time user, click on the ‘New registration’ link and provide all the requisite information
5. Once the registration id is created, go back to the login page
6. Read the instructions carefully before proceeding further
7. Key in your credentials and log in
Read | uLektz Wall of Fame is proud to announce Top 20 influential Women Educators in TamilNadu
8. The application form will appear on the display screen
9. Fill in all the required information and upload all supporting documents
10. Make payment and submit
11. Download the application form and take its print out for future use.
Courtesy: Hindustan Times
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships