A brief view of Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning, eligibility and list of best Institutes or Universities offering the course.
Artificial Intelligence belongs to a field of science and engineering in which studies and research aim to develop intelligent computer machines that can perform tasks with human intelligence. It includes speech recognition, visual perception, logic and decision, multi-language translation and more. Digital bits of data is interpreted and turned into significant experiences and outcomes with aid / assistance of robotics, automation, and sophisticated computer software and programs.
Read Article: IIT Madras hosts high energy materials conference and exhibit
1. Machine Learning (Intermediate Level)-Prerequisites Probability and Statistics (or equivalent course). Some background in linear algebra and optimization. (IISc Bangalore)
2. Advanced Certification in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (From IIIT-H )
3. B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in AI & Machine Learning
4. B. Tech CS or IT/ECE/ME/IN or M.Sc. degree in CS/IT graphic design, information technology, health informatics, or equivalent.
- 10+2 Science
- After, B Tech, valid GATE scores is required for M.Tech. CS/AI/IT, IC Technology and Bioinformatics
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships