A brief view of Information Communications And Entertainment, eligibility and list of best Institutes or Universities offering the course.
This is the age of Information Communication Entertainment (ICE) and massive expansion in broadcasting with the introduction of more television channels, direct broadcast satellites, T.V./Computer link ups, cable T.V. and rapid growth in both All India Radio and other broadcasting services particularly FM.
1. B.A Mass Communication
2. B.A. Journalism
1. Xaviers Institute of Communication (XIC),
2. Indraprastha College, Delhi University, New Delhi (Mass Communication)
3. Lady Sri Ram College, Delhi University, New Delhi (BA Hons, Journalism)
4. Communication and Culture Media Education Programme. Loyola College, Madras (Mass Communication)
1. International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
2. Chitrabani, Kolkata
3. Mass Communication Research Centre, Jamia, New Delhi
4. Indian Institute of Mass Communication, JNU Campus, New Delhi
5. Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad
6. Satyajit Ray Film And Television Institute, Kolkata
7. National Institute of design, Ahmedabad
8. Film And Television Institute of India, Pune
9. NIMT Institute of Mass Communication, Uttar Pradesh.