A brief view of Mechanical engineering, eligibility and list of best Institutes or Universities offering the course.
Mechanical engineering deals with application of the principles of mechanics and energy to design machines and devices right from automobiles, trucks, airplanes to trains tractors, fax machines or even power plants.
Robotic inspection systems, Cryogenic technology, Laser material processing are also some new emerging areas of study.
1. Certificate in Mechanic of four Wheeler
2. Diploma in Mechatronics
3. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
4. Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
5. Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical & Automation Engineering
6. Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering
7. Bachelor of Technology in Mechatronics
8. Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
9. Master of Engineering in Tool Design
10. Master of Technology in Mechanical Engineering
11. Doctor of Philosophy in Mechanical Engineering
(10+2) with biology, maths and chemistry. For IITs, It is mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations. The duration of the course is 4 years.
2. Achutha Institute of Technology, Bangalore (Karnataka)
3. Reva Institute of Technology and Management, Bangalore (Karnataka)
4. HKBK College of Engineering, Bangalore (Karnataka)
Mechanical Engineering is a very popular course and perhaps one of the oldest also. The list of institutes is exhaustive apart from the few mentioned here. A number of other institutes conduct this course.
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course