A brief view of Medical Electronics engineering, eligibility and list of best Institutes or Universities offering the course.
Medical Electronics engineering relates to the combined study of biology with engineering principles for developing artificial organs, prostheses (artificial devices that replace missing body parts), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and other health management systems.
The course also offers specialisation in biomechanics, rehabilitation and orthopaedic engineering.
1. Bachelor of Engineering in Medical Electronics
2. Bachelor of Technology in Medical Electronics
3. Bachelor of Engineering in Medical Electronics Engineering
(10+2) examination with biology, maths and chemistry. For IITs, it is mandatory to qualify in the
Joint Entrance Examinations. The duration of the course is 4 years.
2. BMS College of Engineering, Bengaluru.
3. Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bengaluru.
4. Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course