A brief view of Metallurgy, eligibility and list of best Institutes or Universities offering the course.
Metallurgy is a field of materials science and of materials engineering that deals with the physical and chemical behaviour of metallic elements and their mixtures called alloys.
10+2 in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Maths
1. Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering:
2. Master of Technology (M. Tech.) in Material Science and Engineering:
3. B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent in Metallurgical/ Materials/ Metallurgy and Materials/ Mechanical/Production/ Ceramics Engineering;
1. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
2. Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi
3. National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
4. Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, Howrah, West Bengal
5. Government College of Engineering, Salem, Tamil Nadu
6. College of Engineering Pune, Maharashtra
7. Government Engineering College, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course