Textile engineering courses deal with the application of scientific and engineering principles to the design and control of all aspects of fibres, textiles, and apparel processes, products, and machinery.
10th / 12th for Diploma in Textile Engineering
10+2 with PCM for B.E. / B. Tech.
B.E./B.Tech for M.Tech / Post Graduate Diploma in Textile
1. 3 year Diploma course in Textile Engineering/Textile Chemical Processing Technology (DCTPT), Textile Colour and Design (DTCD)
2. B.E./ B. Tech in Textile Engg. / Textile chemistry / Textile Technology / Textile plant Engineering.
3. M. Tech in Textile / Post Graduate Diploma in Textile Chemical Processing (PGDTCP)
1. Government SKSJ Technological Institute, K R Circle, Bengaluru
2. College of Textile Technology, Behrampur, Murshidabad
3. Institute of Textile Technology, Cuttack, Odisha
4. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
5. Government Central Textile Institute,Kanpur.
6. South Gujarat University, College of Engineering & Technology, Surat, Gujarat.
7. University of Bombay, Department of Chemical Technology, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course