Agricultural Science is the study of production of food and other goods i.e. plants and living organisms in a systematic and controlled manner. This field incorporates management of farms, horticulture and agri-business
activities. It also gives insights of agrarian scenario of the country and its agriculture industry that manufacture agricultural machinery and equipment and is involved in procurement and processing of agri-products.
It also studies banking activities for financing and developing farms, research and development for the purpose of improving capacity and quality of farm products and so on.
Agricultural science students can specialize in agricultural production and livestock.
10+2 or equivalent having passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Math or Agriculture stream.
Eligibility – A pass in the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent with related subjects
1. Diploma in Agriculture
2. Diploma in Horticulture
1. Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Agriculture
2. Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.)
3. B. Sc. Food Technology
4. B. Sc. Horticulture
5. B. Tech Biotechnology
6. B. Tech. Agriculture Engineering
7. Master of Science in Agriculture
8. MBA Agri-business
9. M.Sc. Agricultural Biotechnology
10. Master of Science in Agriculture
11. Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture
1. CCS Agriculture University, Hisar, Haryana
2. University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore
3. Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
4. Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
5. Kerala Agricultural University (KAU), Thrissur, Kerala
6. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
7. Dr R Prasad Central Agriculture University, Samastipur, Bihar
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course