Computer science is one of the known courses among engineering aspirants which aims on the basic elements of computer programming and networking. This course includes knowledge of design, implementation and management of information system of both hardware and software. It deals principally with the theory of computation and design of computational systems.
10+2 with (PCM) and followed by Entrance Test
Courses offered by NIELT (DOEACC)
1. A level – Advanced diploma: equal to Bachelor’s degree
2. B level – equal to MCA degree
3. C level – equal o M. Tech
1. B.E. / B. Tech (Comp. Science, Info.
Science, Info Tech)
2. B. Sc. (CS, IT, IS)
1. ME / M. Tech
3. M. Sc. (CS, IT)
4. PGDIT, PGDCA, etc.
1. Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai
2. Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
3. Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
4. Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
5. Delhi Technological University, Delhi
6. Indian Institute of Technology Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
7. Indian Institute of Technology
8. Indian School of Mines Dhanbad, Jharkhand
9. Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course