Environmental science is the area of study that deals with the interactions of the physical, chemical, and biological elements of the environment and impact of these upon the living beings and the environment.
Generally, environmental science is considered to be only natural science whereas it includes the study of social science and humanities also. Therefore, it is an interdisciplinary course.
10+2 examination or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Master’s Degree
3. Ph. D (Environmental Science)10+2
1. Allahabad University, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
2. Delhi University, Delhi
3. School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University
4. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
5. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
6. Bangalore University, Bengaluru.
7. Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
8. Central University of Haryana, Mahendragarh,
9. Central University of Jammu, Samba
10. Central University of Jharkhand, Ranchi
11. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University, Telangana
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course