Fisheries is a multidisciplinary course that includes the biological study of life, habits and breeding of various species of fish. It involves catching, processing, marketing and conservation of fish.
10+2 with biological science as one of the subjects.
1. Bachelor of Fishery Science
2. Bachelor of Science in Fisheries
3. Bachelor of Fisheries Science in Fish Biology
4. Bachelor of Fisheries Science in Aquaculture
5. Master of Fisheries Science
Apart from the B.F.Sc & M.F.Sc. various fisheries institutes offer vocational training courses related to fisheries and allied disciplines.
1. Andhra University
2. Barkatullah University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
3. G.B. Pant University of Agriculture, Pant Nagar, Uttaranchal
4. Goa University
5. Gujarat Agricultural University
6. Imphal Fisheries Training College, Manipur
7. Manipur University
8. Marathwada University, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
9. Osmania University, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course