Horticulture/Floriculture is one of the parts of agriculture that study the art, science, technology, and process of growing plants. It involves fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, herbs, sprouts, mushrooms, algae, flowers, the cultivation of medicinal plants, seaweeds and non-food crops such as grass and ornamental trees and plants.
10+2 with physics, chemistry and maths/biology/agriculture.
1. Diploma in Horticulture
2. B.Sc. in Horticulture
3. M. Sc. in Horticulture
4. Ph. D in Horticulture
1. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), Delhi.
2. Kerala Agricultural University
3. University of Agricultural Sciences, Bengaluru.
4. Allahabad Agricultural Institute, Allahabad
5. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
6. Calcutta University, Kolkata
7. Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Hyderabad.
8. Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (CCSHAU), Hisar, Haryana.
9. G B Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUA&T), Uttarakhand
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course