Ayurveda, an ancient system of medicine evolved approximately around 600 BC in India and has many followers across the world today. Ayurveda makes use of natural – plants, herbs and minerals to produce medicines. Also included in course of Ayurveda are body massage, meditation and basic dietary plans which according to many practitioners have no side effects as it is based on non-invasive treatment practices.
Ayurveda has been recognized by World Health Organization.
10+ 2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology
Certificate course in Ayurvedic Cosmetics
Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy (D.Pharma)
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery or “Ayurvedacharya” (B.A.M.S.)
Bachelor in Ayurvedic Pharmacy (B.Pharma)
Master in Ayurvedic Pharmacy (M.Pharma)
Master of Science in Medicinal Plants (M.Sc. in Medicinal Plants)
Masters in Ayurveda (MD)
PG Diploma in Ayurvedic Drug Standardisation
1. All India Institute of Ayurveda, New Delhi.
2. Ayurvedic & Uunani Tibbia College & Hospital, New Delhi.
3. Faculty of Ayurveda, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
4. Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Post Graduate Ayurvedic Kangra, Himachal Pradesh.
5. Govt. Akhandanand Ayurvedic College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
6. Govt. Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
7. Govt. Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Jagatganj, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
8. National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
9. College of Ayurveda of Rajasthan Ayurvedic University, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
10. Govt. Rishikul Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Hardwar, Uttarkhand.
11. J. B. Roy Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata, West Bengal.
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course