Naturopathy is a science of healing through nature and relies upon the study and balancing the five basic elements of nature known as Water, Air, Earth, Fire and Aether.
Yoga is combined with Naturopathy to add value to both these systems. Courses are available in both Naturopathy as well as in combination of both Naturopathy & Yoga.
Entry level – 10th
10 + 2 or equivalent with Science stream
1. Foundation Course in Yoga Science for Wellness (FCYScW)
2. Diploma in Yoga Science (D.Y.Sc.) for Graduates
3. B.Sc. (Yoga Science) (for 10+2 Science stream students) in the Biology.
4. Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (BNYS)
5. M.D.Yoga & Naturopathy
1. Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, New Delhi
2. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
3. Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh
4. National Institute of Naturopathy, Pune
5. Govt. Yoga And Naturopathy Medical College, Chennai
6. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University,Chennai
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course