Rehabilitation psychology course is related to psychological principles for healing of patients who have disability due to injury or illness. The focus of this course is to address behavioural and mental health issues related to the injury or chronic condition that leads to disability and promote behaviour for positive adaptation to disability.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or should have studied psychology as one of the subjects from a recognized University.
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology
2. Ph. D
1. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
2. Department of Psychology – University of Delhi
3. Ambedkar University (New Delhi)
4. Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
5. Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar
6. Amity Institute Of Psychology And Allied Sciences, Noida
7. The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
8. Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi (http://www.ignou.ac.in/)
9. Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Telangana
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course