A paramedical and rehabilitation course, it involves studying the anatomy, physiology, pathology (diseases or disorders), of hearing and speech and rehabilitation. Speech Language is the science of verbal and symbolic expression of thoughts.
10 + 2 pass or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics
1. Diploma in Hearing, Language & Speech.
2. Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology
3. Master of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology
4. Post Graduate Certificate Course in Auditory Verbal Therapy
1. All-India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
2. All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH), Mysuru
3. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
4. Manipal College of Allied Health Sciences (MCOAHS) Karnataka
5. Indian Institute of Health Education and Research, Patna, Bihar
6. Patna and MERF Institute of Speech and Hearing, Chennai
7. Institute of Speech and Hearing, Bangaluru
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin.