Law is the study of rules, conduct or procedures for instituting and maintaining a disciplined society. This may be established by customs, agreements or authority and enforced through a set of institutions.
Pass 10+2 with any subject for integrated course of 05 years.
Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University for BA-LLB in three years.
1. Integrated course – BA LLB / BSc LLB/ BPSc LLB
2. Bachelor of Law (LLB), Bachelor of General Laws (BGL)
3. Masters of Laws (LLM), Master of Comparative Laws (MCL)
4. Doctor in Law (LLD)
1. National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangaluru
2. National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University of Law (NALSAR), Hyderabad
3. National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur
4. National Law Institute University (NLIU),Bhopal
5. West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata
6. The Indian Law Institute (NLI), New Delhi
7. Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
Follow us on Facebook Twitter LinkedIn