Public relations is related to corporate communication and image building. The field is involved in promoting the organization goals and sustain a good reputation in public through communication. It helps to build relationships with stakeholders through various sources for news/ information dissemination.
Graduation in any discipline from recognized University
1. MA (Advertising and Public Relations)
2. PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations
3. MBA (Advertising and Public Relations)
1. Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Delhi
2. Madurai Kamraj University, Tamilnadu
3. Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism, Madhya Pradesh
4. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
5. Guru Jambeshwar University, Haryana
6. Kurukshetra University, Haryana
7. Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
8. Punjabi University, Patiala
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.