US-based Harvard University offers 64 free online courses on its official website. The university is offering courses in 11 subjects areas which include free and certified courses.
The subject areas include Art & Design, Business, Computer Science, Data Science, Education & Teaching, Health & Medicine, Humanities, Mathematics, Programming Science, and Social Sciences.
Students who are interested to pursue online courses from Harvard University can visit the online learning portal of Harvard — online-learning.harvard.edu.
The duration of each course varies with the subject. However, students are advised to make use of this excellent opportunity.
Read also: A Brief View of Bank Management Course
Details such as Duration, Time Commitment, Pace, Subject, Course Language, Difficulty level, Credit (Certificate or not), Platform, and Topics have been provided under each course which helps students to plan their schedule.
How to enrol for Harvard University free online course
Interested students can check the steps given below to enrol themselves to Harvard University online courses.
- Visit the online learning portal of Harvard — online-learning.harvard.edu
- Choose your interested subject area from the list
- It will direct to a new page
- Select the course you want to pursue from the list
- Check Time Commitment, Course Language and other details
- Then, click on ‘Enrol’ and proceed with the admission process
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.