Hospital Management is related to various aspects such as purchase of equipment, human resource, and promotion of health services, economic planning, and budget allocation for hospital services.
1. XII pass or equivalent with Biology.
2. For some institutes an MBBS degree is the criteria for admission and for certain courses a Bachelor’s degree (Any stream) is required.
3. Eligibility criteria may vary for different colleges.
1. Bachelor of Hospital Management (BHA)
2. Master of Hospital Management (MHA)
3. M.Phil. – Hospital & Health Management systems
4. Ph. D. programme in Health Services Management
1. Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Osmanabad, Maharashtra.
2. Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, Rajasthan.
3. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
4. Punjab University, Chandigarh
5. Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Dept. of Health Services, Mumbai
6. Armed Forces Medical College in Pune
7. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
8. Nizam Institute of Medical Science in Hyderabad
9. Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
10. Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Jammu and Kashmir
11. Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai
12. Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Management, Kolkata
13. Distance Education
14. Institute of Health Care Administration, Chennai.
Note: There are many other institutes which offer correspondence course in Hospital Management.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.