Insurance assures compensation or reimbursement of loss of ensured life and assets of individual or groups or companies covered under life insurance and general insurance. Life insurance relates to humans lives whereas general insurance covers all the living and non-living things.
For post-graduation/ PG Diploma
Three years Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline
*Associate/ Fellow Members of Institute of Company Secretaries of India or Associate/ Fellow Members of Insurance Institute of India
1. Certificate course on “Compliance, Governance and Risk Management in Insurance”*
2. Executive Diploma in Insurance Management
3. B Com/M.Com/MBA
4. Post Graduate Certificate in Health Insurance
5. Post graduate diploma in insurance marketing.
1. The Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai
2. University of Bombay, Mumbai
3. Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
4. Institute of Actuaries of India, Navi Mumbai
5. The college of Vocational Studies, Delhi University, New Delhi.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.