Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed/D.Ed) programme is meant for training of in-service teachers working in primary/ upper primary schools. Whereas Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) course is meant for training of teachers for teaching at secondary and senior secondary classes.
Eligibility (D.EL.ED) – 10+2 standard examination with 50% marks and teaching experience at the time of seeking admission is also required in some institutes (B.Ed.) – Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.).
3. B.Ed. (Special-Visual Impairment)
4. B.Ed. (Special-Hearing Impairment)
5. B.Ed. (Special-Mental Retardation)
7. M.Ed. (Special-Visual Impairment)
8. M.Ed. (Special-Hearing Impairment)
9. M.Ed. (Special- Mental Retardation)
10. M.Ed. (Part Time)
11. Ph.D. (Education)
1. National Institute of Open Schooling, Noida
2. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, UP
3. University of Lucknow, Lucknow, UP
4. Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi
5. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,Delhi
6. MD University, Rohtak, Haryana
7. Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, Haryana
8. Indira Gandhi National Open University,New Delhi
9. Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai,Tamilnadu
10. State Council of Educational Research and Training, Delhi
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.