It is the study of understanding the biological and chemical composition of food and how its preservation can affect the level of nutrition. Nutritionist, Diet Therapist, and Aerobic Consultant know the science of Food and Nutrition and integrate it with the production and consumption of food.
10+2 examination in any relevant stream
1. (B.Sc.) -Food Science and Nutrition
2. (M.Sc.) -Food Science and Nutrition
3. Ph. D
1. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
2. Banasthali Vidyapith, Tonk, Rajasthan
3. CSA University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur
4. Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
*A number of colleges also offer this course.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn