The Candidates who prepare for Anna University Semester Examination really need a previous year’s exam paper for the reference. The previous exam papers would help the students to know the pattern of the exam and the questions difficulty level, even for the practice purpose. Practicing using previous year exam papers helps students to secure high marks in their examinations.
Events: Guest Blogging | uLektz Faculty Accomplishment | uLektz Wall of Fame
Hence, we provide you with an exhaustive list of question papers and step by step instructions to download the same.
Also Watch: Science of Better Learning
Step By Step Instructions To Download The Question Bank
Follow the below steps to download the Anna University previous exam question papers,
- Click here (or) Visit the Official website library.annauniv.edu
- Click on word says “Question Bank” from the dashboard.
- Now select the UG course from the dropdown, which will redirect to the external page.
- Various streams will be listed from where you can select the previous question papers.
- Select your stream or desired in tandem click on the question paper.
- Your download will start now.
- View and Check the question papers once it is displayed on the screen.
- Save it for your future purpose, All the best.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Watch us Click here