Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC Civil Services 2019 marksheet today, October 17, 2020. Candidates can check their individual marks through the official site of UPSC on upsc.gov.in. Earlier, the marks were scheduled to release on September 7, 2020, which was delayed.
The result was declared by the Commission on August 4, 2020. As many as 829 candidates had qualified this year for the IAS, IPS, IRS, and other central Group A and B services in the country out of which 304 are general category candidates, 78 EWS category candidates, 251 OBC category, 129 SC category candidates and 67 ST category candidates.
Events: Guest Blogging | uLektz Faculty Accomplishment | uLektz Wall of Fame
UPSC Civil Services 2019: How to download marksheet
Candidates who want to check their marks can follow these simple steps given below.
- Visit the official site of UPSC on upsc.gov.in.
- Click on UPSC Civil Services 2019 marksheet link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the login ID and password.
- Your marksheet would be displayed on the screen.
- Check the marksheet and download it.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
- The downloaded copy will be the provisional marksheet of the candidate.
The marksheet was scheduled to release on September 7, 2020, which was delayed because of the pending court cases on UPSC civil services exam. It was then decided that the marks would be released by the Commission only after the final outcome of the pending court cases.
Watch Also: Three invaluable tools to boost your resilience
The marks are released for candidates who have been recommended for appointment. Along with the qualified candidates, the Commission has also released the marks of candidates who have not qualified for the written examination. More related details can be checked through the official site of UPSC.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Watch us Click here