“Cent Bank Home Finance Limited” is a deposit-taking Housing Finance and Mortgage Company jointly promoted by four Public Sector Institutions, viz. Central Bank of India, National Housing Bank, Specified Undertaking of Unit Trust of India, and HUDCO.
CBHFL is looking for talented individuals with winning attitude to be partners in the growth journey of the Company by shouldering responsibility, in various Cadres/Posts at the Branches/ Offices.
The upper age limit for officers will be 35 years.
Essential Educational Qualification and experience, required are as follows;
- Graduation in any discipline from Recognized University.
- Basic knowledge of computer application.
- Minimum 1 Year Work Experience in any Housing Finance Company/NBFC.
How to Apply
- The process of Registration of application is complete only when the fee is deposited with the company through on-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility as of 30/09/2020. Admission to an on-line test, if any, will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for an interview if called.
- Candidates are advised to check the Company’s website www.cbhfl.com for details and updates.
- Work experience below 12 months at any HFC/NBFC would not be considered.
- Only Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
CENT BANK HOME FINANCE LTD
Central Bank Of India Building
9, Arera Hills, Bhopal-462011
Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Toll-Free No: 1800-3000-5259
Notification may be released in the month of October every year.
For the Official Notification Click here
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Watch us Click here