State Bank of India has released SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 on October 20, 2020. Candidates who have qualified for the preliminary examination can download the admit card through the official site of SBI on sbi.co.in. The admit card would be available on the official site of SBI till October 31, 2020.
The main examination would be conducted by the Bank on October 31, 2020. The preliminary examination result was also released on October 20, 2020. Candidates who will appear for the main examination can download the admit card by following these simple steps given below.
Events: Guest Blogging | uLektz Faculty Accomplishment | uLektz Wall of Fame
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020: How to download
- Visit the official site of SBI on sbi.co.in.
- Click on SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter registration number and password along with the captcha code.
- Your admit card would be displayed on the screen.
- Check the admit card and download it.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
- Only those candidates who have cleared the preliminary exam can download the admit card. The preliminary examination was conducted on February 22, 29, and March 1 and 8, 2020.
Also Watch: Tips to overcome your reading slump
The Mains exam would consist of the Reasoning section, Mathematics section, General Awareness/ Computer knowledge, and English section. There would be 190 questions of 200 Marks. Candidates will be given 2 hours of minutes to complete the paper. The candidates will have to complete the test keeping in mind the 1/4 negative marking. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of SBI.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Watch us Click here