The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released notification for NEET 2020 candidates who want to get their nationality converted from Indian to NRI.
Events: Guest Blogging | uLektz Faculty Accomplishment | uLektz Wall of Fame
As per the notification released by the MCC, the candidates who have applied under the Indian or other category and wish to change and apply under the NRI quota are required to send in their relevant documents to the authorities at – email@example.com until Friday, October 23, 2020.
Also Watch: National Education Policy NEP 2020
Candidates who wish to get their nationality converted from Indian to NRI are advised to visit the official website of the MCC to check further details. The direct link of the official notification released by the MCC is also provided below for the reference of candidates:
The candidates need to send following documents to get their nationality changed
- Documents claiming that the person is an NRI (Passport, Visa of the sponsorer)
- Relationship of NRI with the candidate
- An affidavit from the sponsorer that he/she will sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate duly notarized
- Embassy Certificate of the Sponsorer
- NEET Score Card of the candidate
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Watch us Click here