The Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct the IBPS Clerk Preliminary 2020 examination from tomorrow i.e. Saturday, December 5, 2020. Candidates who have registered for the IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020 are advised to visit the official website of the IBPS – ibps.in – to download and take a print out of their IBPS Clerk exam admit card. Candidates will also find important details like – reporting time and venue as well as the slot allotted printed on the admit card.
Here are some of the important instructions for the IBPS Clerk Prelims exam day:
1) You must carry the print out of the IBPS Clerk Prelims admit card to the exam centre. You must reach the exam centre 15 minutes before the reporting time. Check your admit card for details like reporting time, exam venue, slot allotted etc.
2) Wearing of face masks is mandatory at all times. You may also choose to wear gloves if you want to.
3) You can carry your own water bottle, hand sanitizer, pen & pencil, admit card and photo-ID proof inside the examination centre.
4) These items are not allowed inside the exam centre – Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band, camera, any metallic item, any eatable item (packed or otherwise) etc.
5) Wear weather appropriate clothing and avoid wearing ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc.
6) Download Aarogya Setu App in your mobile as you have to show your status on Aarogya Setu App at the entry points. Mobile phones are permitted till entry points only, after that you need to switch off your phone and deposit at the designated place.
7) You need to follow proper social distancing guidelines and safety protocols.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.