The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has started with the online application process for the recruitment of SI, Assistant Compiler and many other posts on Monday, December 7, 2020.
Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at jkssb.nic.in on or before December 21, 2020.
JKSSB Recruitment 2020: Vacancy details
The board is conducting the recruitment drive to fill 1997 vacancies.
Assistant Compiler: 647 vacancies
Class IV: 550 vacancies
Sub-Inspector: 350 vacancies
Commercial Taxes (State Taxes Department): 350 vacancies
Depot Assistant: 300 vacancies
Field Assistant III: 50 vacancies
Field Supervisor Mushroom: 50 vacancies
Assistant Store Keeper: 50 vacancies
JKSSB Recruitment 2020: Eligibility criteria
1. Sub-Inspector, Commercial Taxes (State Taxes Department): A candidate should possess a Graduation degree from any recognized University.
2. Assistant Compiler: A candidate should have passed 10+2.
3. Field Assistant III, Field Supervisor Mushroom, Assistant Store Keeper: A candidate should have passed 10+2 with Science subject.
4. Depot Assistant: A candidate should have passed Matriculation from any recognized Board of Examination.
5. Class IV:The minimum and maximum qualification for appointment under direct recruitment shall be Matric and 10+2.
Courtesy: INDIA TODAY
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.