Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2020 on December 17, 2020. The admit card has been released for the main examination on the official site of UPSC on upsc.gov.in. All those candidates who have qualified the preliminary exam are eligible to appear for the main exam.
The UPSC Civil Services Main Exam 2020 will be conducted on January 8, 9, 10, 16 and 17, 2021. The forenoon session would be from 9 AM to 12 noon and the afternoon session would be conducted from 2 PM to 5 PM. Candidates who will appear for the exam can download the admit card by following the simple steps given below.
Read Also: UPSC plans to conduct exams online
UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2020: How to download
- Visit the official site of UPSC on upsc.gov.in.
- Click on UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2020 for main exam link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to either enter the registration ID or roll number.
- Your admit card would be displayed on the screen.
- Check the admit card and download it.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
The admit card will be available on the official site from December 17 to January 17, 2021. UPSC Civil Services 2020 Main exam would have 7 papers and the exam would commence with the English/ essay exam. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of UPSC.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.