In this video I cover 7 tips for engineering students that I wish I had known earlier on.
1. Try to maintain over a 3.0 GPA in college
2. Network during college
3. Apply to summer internships as early as you can
4. Take summer classes
5. Figure out which companies you want to work for
6. Some companies will pay for a master’s degree, consider looking out for this in your later years
7. Practice good time management
Bonus Tips: Buying textbooks from a university book store is the most expensive option.
If you have money to spare doing internships or part time jobs, use some to pay off some of the loans you may have.
Authored by: Zach Star