Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the admit card for December term-end exam (TEE) 2020 on its official website. Candidates who have applied for the IGNOU TEE December examination 2020, can now download their admit on the official website – http://ignouhall.ignou.ac.in – by entering their Enrolment Number and selecting programme from the drop down menu given there.
According to the time-table released by the IGNOU for TEE December 2020, the examination is scheduled to begin from February 8, 2021. The exam will be conducted in two shifts i.e., morning shift and evening shift. The morning shift examination will begin at 10:00 am and to conclude at 1:00 pm while the evening shift exam will be held from 2:00 pm to 5:00pm.
How to download IGNOU TEE December 2020 admit card?
1) Log on to the official IGNOU website – ignou.ac.in
2) On the Homepage click, “Link for Hall Ticket December 2020 Term End Examination”
3) A new page will appear on the your screen
4) Enter your Enrolment number and select programme
5) IGNOU TEE December 2020 admit card will be displayed on the screen
6) Download the admit card and take its print out as well. IGNOU TEE December 2020 Schedule
Source: Times of India