- Candidates are required to apply online only through the Bank’s website — rbi.org.in
- The RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021 process will end on February 15.
- No other mode for submission of application is available.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released an official notification inviting all the interested and eligible candidates for recruitment of Officers in Grade B- DR (General), DEPR/DSIM-2021. The RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021 has started and the last date to apply for the same is February 15.
Candidates are required to apply online only through the Bank’s website — rbi.org.in. No other mode for submission of application is available.
RBI Recruitment 2021: Vacancy details
Total posts: 322
Name of the post:
- Officers in Grade ‘B'(DR)- General: 270 posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B'(DR)- DEPR: 29 posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B'(DR)- DSIM: 23 posts
How to apply for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021
Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in and no other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available at Appendix-I which is available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in.
The applicants are advised to submit a single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicant’s details, examination centre, photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwriting undertaking, fee etc.
The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Board and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs 35,150 per month in the pay scale of Rs 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750 (2) – 54400-2000(4)-62400 (16 years) applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are Rs 83254 (approximately). The House Allowance of 15 per cent of Basic Pay will be paid if accommodation is not provided by the bank.
Application fee to be paid:
- SC/ST/PwBD: Rs 100
- GEN/OBC/EWSs: Rs 850
- STAFF: Nil
Important dates to remember:
- Last date to apply: February 15, 2021
- RBI Grade B Prelims exam: March 1, 2021
- DEPR/DSIM Paper 2, Paper 3 Exam: March 31, 2021
- Officers in Gr B (DR)- DSIM@ – Phase I – Paper – I – Online Examination: March 6
- Officers in Gr B (DR)- DSIM@ – Phase II – Paper – II & III Online/Written Examination: March 31
Courtesy: India Today