BRO Recruitment 2021: Border Roads Organisation (BRO) under the Ministry of Defence has released an official notification inviting candidates for filling up the posts in General Reserve Engineer Force from Indian National (males only). The BRO Recruitment 2021 process has started for 459 vacancies and the candidates need to apply within 45 days of publication of this advertisement.
BRO Recruitment 2021: Vacancy details
Name of the post:
- Draughtsman: 43
- Supervisor Store: 11
- Radio Mechanic: 4
- Lab Assistant: 1
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Mason): 100
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static): 150
- Store Keeper Technical: 150
How to apply for BRO Recruitment 2021:
All the candidates need to apply through offline application mode only.
The applications should be submitted so as to reach Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Pune- 411 015, within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement from the candidates staying in plains and 60 days from the candidates in the state of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul and Spiti 7 District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh and the Union territories of Ladakh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep, as per format of application.
Note: No candidate will send more than one application for the same post. The candidature may be cancelled if a candidate applies more than one application for one post.
BRO Recruitment 2021: Payscale
- Draughtsman: Pay Level 5 Rs 29200-92300 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Supervisor Store: Pay Level 4 Rs 25500-81100 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Radio Mechanic: Pay Level 4 Rs 25500-81100 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Lab Assistant: Pay Level 3 Rs 21700-69100 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Multi-Skilled Worker: Pay Level 1 Rs 18000-56900 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Store Keeper Technical: Pay Level 2 Rs 19900-63200 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
All candidates will undergo a Written Test as mentioned at Appendix ‘A’ and will be screened/selected for further Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test), in which the Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test) are qualifying in nature.
The final merit will be derived based on the marks in the written exam subject to a candidate qualifying for the Physical Efficiency Test and Practical Test (Trade Test). There is no weightage of marks of the Physical Efficiency Test and Practical Test towards the final selection of candidates.
Passing of Physical Efficiency Test and Practical Test (Trade Test) is mandatory for final selection for all the trades.
For more details, candidates can check the official website of the Border Roads Organisation (BRO).
Courtesy: India Today