IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021Deadline02-Mar-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold a master’s degree in CSE/IT/ECE in the discipline concerned or in an allied discipline/area
- Have a minimum of 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale) at the master’s degree level
- Have a bachelor’s degree and GATE/NET in engineering in the discipline concerned or in an allied discipline/area with a minimum of 75% marks
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month.
- Relevant qualification certificates, marksheets, experience certificate, age proof,
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application (as per format) along with soft copies and hard copies of all mark sheets and certificates with details of research or other experience, if any.
Step 3: Make a single PDF file (Application form along with all relevant qualification certificates, mark sheets, experience certificate, age proof, and any other documents in order) and email it to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Application for JRF2021’.
Application deadline: 02nd March 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email to appear for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The position is purely temporary and is conterminous with the project.
- The selected candidate can be considered for a PhD program after fulfilling the required criteria of IIT-BHU.