Xiaomi India is a renowned multinational company, known for its smartphones, laptops, home appliances and other consumer products. The company with a vision to make high-quality products and cutting-edge technology accessible to everyone, has introduced this scholarship as part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) programme to help students towards their educational dreams.
Mi Scholarship for Class 11 and 12 Students 2020-21Deadline31-Mar-2021
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- Applicants must be studying in Class 11/12.
- They must have obtained at least 70% marks in the Class 10 board exam.
BenefitsINR 3,800 Documents
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (school/college/university ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy).
- Marksheets or grade card of Class 10
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the Mi Scholarship application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Courtesy – buddy4study