MACOMB, Ill. – The Auxiliary to McDonough District Hospital is now accepting scholarship applications for the 2021-22 academic year, open to those pursuing a career in a healthcare-related field.
The Auxiliary to MDH and the MDH Foundation established funds for students to help financially fulfill their academic goals. The Auxiliary Scholarship Fund assists students enrolled in a curriculum leading to a healthcare-related field or MDH employees wanting to expand their skills through additional course work, job-related seminars, or professional certification programs.
Those scholarships available include:
– Carolyn J. Baumann Nursing Scholarship
– Haldon and Hazel Curless Nursing Scholarship
– Gabbert Nursing Scholarship
– Helen Meek Scholarship
– Gayle and Ron Peterson Nursing Scholarship
– Dr. George Roodhouse Health Career Scholarship
– Maxine Simeral Scholarship
– Ruby Teel Health Career Scholarship
– Donna M. Twomey Nursing Scholarship
Applications are available in the Human Resources Department (lower level of the Hospital) or online at MDH.org/Scholarships. Applications must be completed and submitted by June 1, 2021. For more information, contact MDH Human Resources at (309) 836-1577.