This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
Total quality management (TQM) is a philosophy, methodology and system of tools aimed to create and maintain mechanism of organization’s continuous improvement. It involves all departments and employees into improvement of processes and products.
1. Explain the concepts of Total Quality Management and Total Quality Education.
2. Diagnose problems in the quality improvement process.
3. Apply various quality improvement techniques.
4. Describe and apply the development and nature of quality control charts.
5. Explain each total quality implementation phase then list the steps that are associated with each.
FOR MORE COURSES VISIT
2. TQM Principles
3. TQM Tools & Techniques
4. TQM Tools & Techniques II
5. Quality Systems
Learning Content – 40 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
SAP QM Quality Management Application Developer, Head Total Quality Management Engineering Firm, Quality Control Supervisor, etc.,