About the Program
The following applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship:
- Should have a graduation degree
- Should be applying for a Taught Masters programme at the SLLC
- Should not be the recipient of any other scholarship or financial assistance during the term of the SLLC scholarship
- The selected scholars will be awarded in the form of a tuition fee waiver which will be tenable from the date of registration, for a maximum of 1 year full-time and 2 years part-time.
- The recipient will also be awarded the title of School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures Excellence Scholar (Masters).
The following documents are required to be attached along with the application:
- Academic records of the applicant
- His/her aptitude for a Masters degree
- Statement of purpose
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button and read all details.
Step 2: Access the latest scholarship page to download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the application form with the required details.
Step 4: Attach the necessary documents along with the application.
Step 5: Submit the application by sending a mail of the application package along with all the attached documents at firstname.lastname@example.org