A certificate course on Comparative Competition Law is being conducted by Suveeksha Eduskills Academy of Executive Education in association with Bar & Bench from June 4-August 13, 2021.
Classes will be held three days a week from 5 pm to 6.30 pm.
The ten-week online course will be delivered via 60 hours of synchronous classes, webinars and interactive sessions.
The course is designed to cover the comparative framework of competition law in India, US and the EU and the applicability in the Indian legal framework.
The faculty teaching these classes include:
- Karan Chandhiok, Head, Competition Law, Chandhiok and Mahajan;
- Aparna Mehra, Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co., Competition Law Practice at New Delhi;
- Rahul Sundram, Senior Corporate Counsel (Litigation), Amazon India;
- Rahul Singh, Associate Professor of Law, NLSIU Bangalore & Member of Network of Indian Competition Experts;
- Abhishek S Baghel, Associate Partner at DSK Legal, New Delhi;
- Avinash Sharma, Advocate on record, Supreme Court of India.
- Sumit Jain, Senior Resident Fellow at Centre for Competition Law & Economics;
- Saatvic, Economist; and
- Dr Versha Vahini, HOD, Faculty of Law, Manav Rachna, who will also anchor the course.
For more details, please see the brochure below
COURTESY – BAR BENCH